How To Host And Promote A Successful Virtual Event
In this episode, we are joined by Jeffrey Hayzlett to discuss how to host and promote a successful virtual event.
Click To Tweet
- Learn why you should go with virtual events.
- Discover how you can plan, promote and host a virtual event.
- Learn how you can increase your audience attendance on virtual events.
Episode Highlights Who Is Jeffrey?-
- Jeffrey shares that he has a passion for learning and always having fun.
- He also shares that as a child he started out by selling items door to door and his first job was mowing lawns.
- He then shared that his first big business was a Public Relations firm, running political campaigns, pursued marketing, then became a TV personality and finally ventured into podcasting.
- One of the crucial benefits to having virtual events is the increase in accessibility.
- Another essential reason for having virtual events is the cost effectiveness.
- A virtual event can be engaging for your audience, however, must be thoughtfully planned.
- Here are a few areas to consider when planning a virtual event:
- Identify your goals
- Establish clear objectives
- Identify your audience
- First you have to establish a community with aligned interests in the virtual events you wish to host.
- Send your attendees messages & invites to platforms where they will be able to see it. Utilize popular social media as well as professional media platforms such as LinkedIn, texting and sending emails (email marketing).
- Send out reminder notices that are unique to your audience.
- Think about the engagement and the experience from the customer’s perspective.
“The more you do something is the better you get at it”
“Adapt change or die”
“Planning without action is futile; work smarter not harder”About Jeffrey Hayzlett
Jeffrey is a primetime television host of C-Suite with Jeffrey Hayzlett and Executive Perspectives on C-Suite TV, and business podcast host The HERO Factor Podcast on C-Suite Radio. He is a global business celebrity, speaker, best-selling author, and Chairman of C-Suite Network. Hayzlett is a well-traveled public speaker, former Fortune 100 CMO, and author of numerous best-selling business books including The Hero Factor; How Great Leaders Transform Organizations and Create Winning Cultures, Think Big, Act Bigger: The Rewards of Being Relentless, Running the Gauntlet, and The Mirror Test. Jeffrey is frequently cited in Forbes, SUCCESS, Mashable, Marketing Week, and Chief Executive, among many others. He shares his executive insight and commentary on television networks like Bloomberg, MSNBC, Fox Business, and C-Suite TV. Jeffrey is a former Bloomberg contributing editor and primetime host and has appeared as a guest celebrity judge on NBC’s Celebrity Apprentice for three seasons.
Curious about Jeffrey’s work? Check out his website.
Enjoy this Podcast?
Remember, the key to hosting, and promoting a successful virtual event is through aligning clear goals.If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Entrepreneurial You, hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
Post a review and share it! If you enjoyed tuning into this podcast, then do not hesitate to write a review. You can also share this with your family and friends, hosts, and public speakers, so they can feel empowered and encouraged to pursue what they are passionate about.