#171: Jason Leenaarts - A Revolution a Day
This week it's the return of Jason Leenaarts.
Jason is a fantastic Coach based in the U.S. He is the owner of Revolutionary Fitness and Therapy, host of the Revolutionary You Podcast and has just published his second book 'A Revolution a Day'.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why Jason wrote his second book and what 'A Revolution a Day' is all about.
- What Jason found when he revisited over 200 of his Podcast episodes and what quotes and gems he found that impacted him personally.
- Jason's approach to sound and sustainable goal and habit setting
- Why self-reflection is so important
- Why course correction is not failing
- Plus a lot more great conversation.
To find more from Jason:
Book Link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Revolution-Day-Musings-Motivations-Enthusiast/dp/1671162870/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=revolution+a+day&qid=1579284977&sr=8-2