#214 - What’s next for VocTech and FE?
This episode of the VocTech Podcast was hosted live as part of Ufi VocTech Trust's 'Week of VocTech'. We are chatting with our guests to discuss the near and long-term future for vocational technology and further education.
How can the crisis be a pivot point for lifelong learning? What practical examples are there for how industry and F.E are using technology now to set them up for a changed world of employment and skills development?
You'll hear the different perspectives and demands on our guests plus questions and comments from our live audience.
Enjoy and follow the conversation using #VocTechPodcast and #WeekOfVocTech.
- Eglė Vinauskaitė, Director, Skillbright Labs | Twitter: @ThisIsEgle
- Dr. Maren Deepwell, CEO of the Association for Learning Technology (ALT), an independent charity and the leading professional body for Learning Technology in the UK on Amplify FE | Twitter: @MarenDeepwell
- Chantal Wilson, People Director, Honest Burgers | Twitter: @honestburgers
- Shane Guildford, a FE Hospitality Chef/Lecturer and PEARSONS Silver Award Winner, TES Finalist, EdTech Innovator and MIE Expert from Cheshire College South and West | Twitter: @shanelegend23
- Sophie Bailey, Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
Show Notes and References
Check out https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast for the full show notes.
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via. twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.