#205 - Back to School, Back to College with The Edtech Demonstrator Programme
The next in our mini-series on the edtech demonstrator programme in England, this time with a focus on back to school and college. Lots of tips on continuity of learning, plus peer to peer and wellbeing support.
Also in this episode, Fergus Bruce of Sublime talking us through this week’s guest blog and Caroline Wright of BESA with some events news. And finally, Charlie James of edtech demonstrator college, Basingstoke College of Technology, on from learner to learning technologist and blasted resits.
Bonne Chance listeners!
- Sophie Bailey, Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- David Maguire, Headteacher, Coupals Primary Academy, Suffolk | Twitter: @CoupalsAcademy
- Scott Hayden, Digital Innovation Specialist/ Lecturer of Creative Media Production, Basingstoke College of Technology | Twitter: @scottdhayden
- Paul Edge, Deputy Head Teacher, Ribblesdale High School | Twitter: @Paul_A_Edge
- Faye Saadieh, Policy and Communications Advisor: EdTech Demonstrator Schools and Colleges, STEM, Digital & EdTech Unit | Twitter: @edtechdemo
- Listener Contributors:
- Bonus Audio:
Show Notes and References
Check out https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast for the full show notes.
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via. twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.