#199 - Lessons from Home Learning
This week’s episode is all about home learning. We’re in conversation with school leaders and digital leads, Edtech Demonstrator coordinators, editors and edtech companies taking stock of the past weeks experience in the UK and how we might prepare and improve as the Autumn term approaches, with local lockdowns also looming.
Plus, the need for better data, and a quick message from the author of our latest guest blog post: ‘Teaching through the pandemic – A Brit’s view from the US.”
Thank you for listening! Stay busy, stay safe, and keep smiling.
- Sophie Bailey, Founder and Presenter of The Edtech Podcast | Twitter: @podcastedtech
- Nicole Ponsford, Award-Winning Digital Educator and Founder of The Gender Equality Collective (The GEC) | Twitter: @NicolePonsford; @edtechdemo
- Becki Bawler, Teacher, Leader & Learner | Twitter: @RCCS_MissBawler
- Tom Hooper, Founder & CEO, Third Space Learning | Twitter: @thirdspacetweet
- Katy Potts, Computing, Digital and Online - Lead for schools at Islington Council | Twitter: @katypotts
- Paul Beeton, Key Stage Two Leader and Assistant Headteacher, Hanover Primary School | Twitter: @thebeet79
- Genna Ash, Editor, Education Technology | Twitter: @genna_ash
- Philip Bhol, Class Teacher, Communications Team Lead, Kings Cross Academy, Kings Cross London UK | Twitter: @pip_bhol
- Michael Forshaw, Founder and CEO, EdTech Impact & Innovate My School | Twitter: @TheEdtechImpact; @InnovateMySchl
- Stephan Caspar, Assistant Teaching Professor in Media Creation and Multicultural Studies, Carnegie Mellon University | Twitter: @dotsandspaces
Show Notes and References
Check out https://theedtechpodcast.com/edtechpodcast for the full show notes.
Tell us your story
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Record a quick free voicemail via speakpipe for inclusion in the next episode. Or you can post your thoughts or follow-on links via. twitter @podcastedtech or via The Edtech Podcast Facebook page or Instagram.