The Power of Using Topical Nutrition as “Medicine” For Your Skin - S4E23 [Rebroadcast]
*Visit TruthTreatments.com and use code "havethetruth20" on his site for 10% off his products).
* Get my free eBook: "6 Ways to Naturally Clear Eczema" here.
In today’s episode, you’ll learn from one of the most knowledgable guests that I have met in the natural skincare industry.
Meet Ben Fuchs - he is a registered pharmacist, skin formulator, nutritionist and cosmetic chemist. He's a skin expert who was trained by the man who invented Blistex, and has since then been formulating skin care products for 33 years!
He has also been lecturing nationwide on the strategic use of cosmetics and nutritional supplementation for healthy skin and bodies since 1991.
He believes that you can manipulate the body by using topical products to change the skin.
*In today’s podcast, we will cover:
- How you can effectively use “topical nutrition” to heal & seal the skin
- Do expensive creams really work?
- How well DIY creams work
- How you can assess how well your skincare product is working
- Ben’s professional thoughts on Cetaphil and Aveeno (and how effective they really are)
- The best vitamins for your skin
- How Vitamin A, C, Zinc & Selenium play a primary role in the health of your skin
- Whether your skin product actually works if it is placed on the surface of your skin
To learn more, you can visit Ben and his Truth Treatments products, you can visit his website here. *Use the code havethetruth20 to get 10% off your purchase!*
To check out the interview notes or the full blog post for this podcast, click here:
Click here to read the full blog post or watch the video podcast:
>> For more eczema tips, follow Abby on:
- Facebook - facebook.com/eczemaconquerors
- Instagram - instagram.com/eczemaconquerors
- YouTube - youtube.com/user/eczemaconquerors
- Website - eczemaconquerors.com
Want more eczema resources?
- Shop my Conqueror line of products to help your skin find relief here: https://store.primephysiquenutrition.com/collections/all
*Use the code PODCAST10 for 10% off your order here.