How can fulvic acid benefit eczema, TSW & hyperpigmentation? (Can lip balm be used under your eyes?) - S4E20
Click to visit Molecule32 skincare here. (Use code Abby25 for your special discount).
Today's podcast episode interviewed Eustace Wolfington and Lisa Zhan-Monigan from Molecule32 Skincare on the benefits of fulvic acid for eczema, TSW & hyperpigmentation.
You'll get to learn:
- What properties makes fulvic acid so special?
- How do you use fulvic acid on your skin?
- How it can help eczema, TSW and hyperpigmentation?
- Where was it first discovered?
- What makes the fulvic acid in Molecule32 better than any other fulvic acid on the market right now?
I hope this episode helps you!
I also want to give a quick disclaimer that I'm a brand ambassador for Molecule32, and I love their products because they are high quality, all natural, and extremely clean.
>> Shop my Conqueror line of products to help your skin find relief here. Use code PODCAST10 for 10% off your order.
>> For more eczema tips, follow Abby on: