BONUS: The 7-Step Roadmap for Building a Self-Managing Company
Having 7 or 8-figure revenue only does so much good if your entire business is dependent on you. I see so many business owners with more stress and less free time.
The good news is, it doesn't have to be this way.
In this episode, I'm sharing the 7-step roadmap for how to build a self-managing company that brings you joy and gives you the freedom you've always desired.
If you're ready to get more freedom in your business, without sacrificing your health, personal life, or family, you need to check out Intentional Wealth. It's an 8-week accelerator for eCommerce business owners that kicks off July 7. The enrollment period is open now, and the program is filling up quickly. Get the details here.Episode Highlights:
- 3:05 Step #1 for building a self-managing company: Change your mindset about what's possible.
- 5:07 Step #2: Understand what you're really selling.
- 7:11 Step #3: Start thinking like a general manager, not a coach.
- 9:37 Step #4 for building a self-managing company: Share your intent, not your outline.
- 12:21 Step #5: Narrow down your metrics and give your team autonomy.
- 14:43 Step #6: Embrace delegation as a competitive advantage.
- 17:01 Step #7 for building a self-managing company: Find your mentors.