Created with Sketch.
The Ecological Approach Podcast
101 minutes | 3 months ago
6. The bowhunting season so far, shrews, coyotes, ticks, and other encounters outdoors
Its been a while, but we managed to get together to record our 2020 bowhunting experiences so far. We discuss successes, close calls, shrews, ticks, coyotes, woodpeckers and more.
100 minutes | 5 months ago
5. Late summer nostalgia, Osage Orange, bow building
Summer is coming to end, hear some nostalgic reflections on the changing seasons, an osage orange tree salvage and listen to Shane talk about how he turns osage orange logs into a effective hunting weapon and gorgeous piece of functional art.
66 minutes | 6 months ago
4. Fossils, wasp attack, merlins and general bowhunting chat
Discussion about a recent visit to a fossil hunting hotspot, a serious wasp nest attack, some of the difficulties and the etiquette of public land hunting, tree stand safety and more!
65 minutes | 6 months ago
3. A giant urban buck, velvet ants, mapping/satellite imagery and more.
Hear about a giant urban buck, velvet ants and listen to some mapping and satellite imagery thoughts and discussion.
74 minutes | 6 months ago
1. Encounter with a Cooper’s Hawk, baby snakes, their bowhunting gear for this upcoming season and more.
Hear about an encounter with a Cooper’s hawk, baby snakes, what bowhunting gear they’re using this season, and more.
Terms of Service
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
© Stitcher 2020