Let's Talk About Sex, with Nick Perry
Sex is an important part of a healthy relationship but can also be a source of frustration for some couples.
As today’s guest points out, it’s a topic that need not be taboo.
By opening the lines of communication and listening more deeply to our partner’s needs, we can achieve a more fulfilling and rewarding sex life.
Nick Perry is a holistic lifestyle coach, who guides clients on the mental, physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of living authentic lives.
In this interview, he explains how these concepts can be applied to relationships and sex.
What you’ll learn
- Nick’s background as a professional surfer
- What led him to the field of holistic lifestyle coaching
- Why so many couples have unsatisfactory sex lives
- How relationships have a polarity of feminine and masculine energy
- How we can start to define sex more broadly
- What we can learn from Tantric Philosophy
- How to connect with your partner in a way that will turn her on
- How you can make yourself sexier
- The importance of fun and play in your sex life
- The importance of communication and listening skills
- Why men are such bad listeners
- What is “Men’s Work” and how you can get involved
Show notes and links to resources mentioned in this episode are available at https://thedadtrain.com/19