Overly-Convenient Store Cards
In this episode, Bill and Gavin discuss strange meetings in English Forests, improvements in security guidelines around IoT devices, bricking iPhone with a single message, and the issues with non-experts defining government policy. Bill is also joined by Tenable Researcher Jimi Sebree to discuss how he discovers new zero-days and a recent Arlo Camera teardown.
- All things IoT
- Crime does not pay
- 1 more reason to use a password vault
- Convenient loss @ a convenience store
- 2019 so far so….
- Protect yourself at all times
- When the non-experts are making policy
- Bricking an iphone with malformed imessage https://bugs.chromium.org/p/project-zero/issues/detail?id=1826
- Fixed in 12.3
- Similar to “Black dot” from last year