Raising productive kids with Grace Marshall
Is it possible to raise productive kids? This is the question I wanted to ask fellow productivity expert Grace Marshall. Grace is the author of the award-winning "How to be REALLY Productive” and runs workshops as a Productivity Ninja. Her kids are 12 and 9 (so very similar to mine in age!) and so she was the perfect Podcast guest to geek out on all things family productivity.
As we both work with clients to help them get their work done with less stress and overwhelm I wanted to talk to Grace about whether this is reflected in our home lives. This is a great conversation filled with practical tips and insights as Grace shares some of her productive parenting tips.
- Teaching kids to capture new information and learn how to plan
- How Grace uses a family calendar
- Helping kids take responsibility for organising themselves
- The importance of cultivating self-awareness when it comes to making changes
- How to help kids learn how to focus and why this is so important
- Tactics for screen-time at home
Grace on Twitter
Grace explains the token method she mentions in more detail in this blog post from her website
A great article from Grace's blog about sharing the load as parents