87: How to Focus on Focus
Oftentimes, we let the little things distract us from reaching our big goals. We allow things like scrolling on Instagram, watching YouTube, or checking off the little tasks to deter us from putting our big goals into focus. How do we change that? Today, Erin and Rachel share how they are able to focus on the big things and how you can too!
The girls talk more on:
- The different ways they focus on the big tasks
- How to find what works for YOU!
- Productivity versus busy work
- Why knowing yourself is important to succeeding
- Keeping your eye on the prize
- Why no two routines will look the same
- Shedding light on what and where you’re spending your time
- The effect social media has on your goals
- Tips for focusing successfully
- And so much more!
Let’s take a listen!
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “There’s so many things that go into setting yourself up for success.” - Erin
- “I give myself these little rewards.” - Rachel
- “We don’t want to do the hard work. So we’d rather just do the easy stuff because it gives us quick wins.” - Rachel
- “Sometimes I have to trick myself into getting things done.” - Erin