86: Email Marketing Done Right with Jena Bagley
Have you considered using email marketing for your business, but don’t know where to start? Today’s guest, Jena Bagley, sits down with Erin and Rachel to share her best tips and tricks on how you can use email marketing effectively for your business.
The girls discuss:
- The powerful thing email marketing does for you business
- Why email marketing is key to business success
- The synergistic relationship between your emails and social media
- What 80% of your emails need to be focused on (hint: it’s not you!)
- The #1 thing you need to let your audience know
- Simple ways to share your offers in your emails
- One of the biggest mistake Jena sees people make with their emails
- Why a welcoming email is a must (and what should be included)
- The most important thing you need to be providing to your subscribers
- Three things you need to do if your new to email marketing
- And so much more!
Let’s take a listen!
Jena’s Instagram: www.instagram.com/jena_bagley
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “Email marketing is really the practice of building relationships with your customers and your prospects.” - Jena
- “The list you’re unsubscribing from, they haven’t given you enough value to stick around and not want to unsubscribe.” - Jena
- “It should always be about serving your subscriber first and about you last.” - Jena
- “People aren’t just going to give you their email address.” - Jena