85: How The Lows Lead You To The Highs
What would you be willing to do or sacrifice in order to see your dreams come true? On this very special episode, Erin lets you in on a little bit of her own entrepreneurial journey. She shares how some of the sacrifices, like sleeping in her car for a couple of months have led her to where she is now!
You’ll hear more on:
- Why anything worth achieving involves sacrifices
- What led Erin to sleeping in her car and showering in Planet Fitness for a couple of months
- The one thing you can guarantee will happen when you are trying to achieve your dreams
- Why community and connection are so important
- How the lows build up to the highs
- What all those hard situations allowed Erin to realize when the right offer came around
- The role ego plays
- And so much more!
Let’s take a listen!
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “If you don't know the outcome and you don’t know why you’re doing what you’re doing or you don’t see the bigger picture, then the little things are going to trip you up upfront.” - Erin
- “All of your lows have amounted to your highs.” - Rachel
- “You have to be in motion in order for things to open to you.” - Erin
- “Sharing those lows makes you feel less alone.” - Rachel