84: Temptation Island to Authentic Self with Kate Griffith
Ever wonder what it's like to watch yourself on a reality TV show? Only to realize that you weren’t even being your authentic self? This happened to today’s guest, Kate Griffith when she was Temptation Island.
Kate joins the girls to discuss her time on Temptation Island and how it helped her to transform her life to one of truth and authenticity.
The girls talk more about:
- What led Kate to going on Temptation Island
- The vicious cycle she was in for a long time
- What shadow work is and how it has helped Kate take ownership of who she is
- The false sense of confidence she had after leaving the show
- How Kate processes the negative comments
- The moment when she realized she wasn’t being her authentic self
- How Kate processes and responds to the negative comments
- The one thing that makes you stronger every time
- Kate’s best advice on how to live your best authentic life
- And so much more!
Let’s take a listen!
Kate’s Instagram: @iamkategriffith
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “The relationship is just a mirror. The other person is just a mirror for yourself.” - Kate
- “I’m not living my authentic life.” - Kate
- “React less. Love more.” - Kate
- “Send light, send love to those people who might be in a darker place.” - Kate
- “I had to fall on my face a couple of times in life in order to keep getting back up stronger.” - Kate