81: Finding Balance to Work and Life
Work life balance. Does it exist? Can you make it happen in your life? If this is something you’ve been trying to figure out today’s episode is for you!
Today, Erin and Rachel are chatting all about work life balance. They share everything from their thoughts on what work life balance means to them to if they’ve achieved it themselves.
The girls talk more about:
- How Erin incorporates work into her everyday life (and you can too!)
- Embracing the chunks of time you have throughout your day
- Oneissue Rachel runs into when she works from home
- The struggle to turn off your “work brain”
- Why we are all figuring it out as we go
- How life changes can cause disruptions to your normal routine
- Prioritizing what’s important to YOU
- The importance of being present in the moment
- Why integrating your business into your life can be a win win
- What happens when you tell yourself that you don’t have time
- And so much more!
Let’s take a listen!
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “I don’t want my work to be something I resent doing. I want that to be a part of my life” - Erin
- “I’ve had to learn how to do the most I can in 20 minute increments throughout the day.” - Erin
- “For me, I’m always on.” - Rachel
- “You shouldn’t have to choose.” - Rachel