80: Ditching The Diet with Kristen Kunk
Are you tired of constantly going from diet to diet? Do you fear eating your favorite foods because you think they’re “bad” for you? If so, then today’s episode was made for you! Today, Erin and Rachel are joined by Kristen Kunk who shares how you can ditch the diet and live a confident and carefree life free from diets, cultural should’s and other people’s opinions.
The girls talk about:
- What women really want when wanting to lose weight and get healthy
- The turning point in Kristen’s life that led her intuitive eating
- Questions you can ask yourself when you are turning to food
- Why you are giving your power away even though you want to be in control of your life
- The repetitive cycle Kristen stayed in during her 20s (and that you may be doing too)
- When she finally embraced her body
- What you actually need to do when you go to social events
- The mindset required to move past the quick fixes
- Why putting time limits on our goals can be detrimental to achieving them
- What happens when you allow yourself to eat the foods you desire
- And so much more!
Let’s take a listen!
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “You get to choose today to make a different choice.” - Kristen
- “You’re putting your value in other people’s hands. That’s affecting how your showing up in life” - Kristen
- “You’re not going to be the ‘I’ll start again on Monday’ girl anymore.” - Kristen
- “This isn’t a quick fix. This is your life.” - Kristen