75: Building Relationships You Love: Part 3
Independent. Dependent. Codependent. Which one exemplifies most of your relationships? Can there be a mix of these that make up a relationship? Today, in the final installment of the relationship series, Erin and Rachel are diving into the makeup of relationships, steps you can to improve these relationships, and what ultimately relationships come down to!
The girls discuss:
- Ways your subconscious mind may be sabotaging relationships
- How you may be missing the mark
- Communication struggles Erin faced at the beginning of her relationship with her husband (and why you may be having the same struggles)
- A major problem you might have in your thinking about men and relationships
- Repercussions that can happen when you repress your emotions
- Important discussions to have before you get married
- The two things all relationships are ultimately based off of
- And so much more!
Let’s take a listen!
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “You do have to kind of spell things out for them sometimes.” - Erin
- “I think we’re taught to just like stuff them down and not feel emotions.” - Rachel
- “It’s a constant growth. The journey never ends.” - Rachel