71: Success on Your Terms with Dr. Shellie Hipsky
How do you define success? Maybe you feel that you must dress or act a certain way in order to feel successful. But what if we told you that isn’t true? Today, Erin and Rachel are joined by special guest, Dr. Shellie Hipsky to talk about what success truly means and how you can reach it!
You’ll hear more about:
- Shellie’s favorite entrepreneurial success secret
- How you can navigate through all the noise
- One of the most important things you need to be doing on your entrepreneurial journey
- The only place you need to look in order to feel successful
- Why being true to yourself is so powerful
- Beliefs that may be holding you back
- The best approach to getting what you want
- The key to achieving balance in your life
- And so much more!
Dr. Shellie Hipsky is the CEO of Inspiring Lives International an “Inc. Verified'' motivational media company. The American Chronicle called her “A top entrepreneur in the U.S.,” and The Huffington Post categorizes her as a “Fierce Woman.” She is the president of the nonprofit 501 (c)(3) the Global Sisterhood, a charity that guides and supports women and girls toward their dreams and goals. Dr. Shellie has earned the titles of “Entrepreneur of the Year in Inspiration and Empowerment,” the “Women of Achievement Award,” “Best Woman in Business,” and “VIP Woman of the Year.” Three of her 13 published books, based on 100 amazing interviews from her Empowering Women Radio show, the Common Threads trilogy focused on Inspiration, Empowerment, and Balance, earned international bestseller status. The former tenured professor of Ph.D. students and host of Inspiring Lives with Dr. Shellie on NBC has keynoted internationally from Passion to Profits in Hollywood to The University of Oxford in England and now teaches her signature EmpowerU Master Class, making the world her classroom. This powerful entrepreneur and influencer is the founder and editor-in-chief of Inspiring Lives Magazine: THE Magazine for Empowering Women which is available on the app, digital subscription, or at Barnes and Noble nationwide with over 5 million impressions. Dr. Shellie has been featured on over 20 magazine covers and on all the major TV networks, and she is delighted to bring the world BALL GOWNS TO YOGA PANTS: Entrepreneurial Secrets to Create Your Dream Business and Brand through Morgan James Publishing.
Erin’s Instagram: @erin_travelsforlife
Rachel’s Instagram: @iamrachelbrooks
The Confident Woman Podcast Instagram: @theconfidentwomanpodcast
- “When we come together, we rise together.” - Rachel
- “You can wear whatever you damn well please.” - Dr. Shellie
- “The most successful people that you see out and about aren’t flashy.” - Erin
- “You can’t compare your chapter 4 to someone’ else's chapter 13.” - Dr. Shellie
- “You are not defined by what you’re wearing” - Dr. Shellie