Debbie is a photographer and podcaster who left her full-time job to make a living while working remotely. Originally born in the Philippines, she immigrated to the United States at the age of 8, though despite having a love for the arts, she was encouraged to take a more traditional route. After deciding to follow her passion, Debbie is now living a location independent lifestyle. She created The Offbeat Life to share with others tips and advice to help them do the same. If you've been thinking about going down the digital nomad route, the advice and honestly Debbie offers in this episode is a must-listen! What we talk about in the episode:
- What is a digital nomad?
- What are the different types of digital nomads?
- How do you know if you're suited for location independence?
- Where do you find remote jobs?
- What important factors do you need to think about before leaving your 9-5 job?
- What visas do you need to work remotely overseas?
- How do you keep a work-life balance?
If you've been wondering whether location independence is the lifestyle for you, have a listen to today's episode!
Hit SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss a show and check out TheConfidentTraveller.com for more great travel tips!