Eco-Friendly Travel Tips to be a Sustainable Traveler - Interview with Linda and Caleb from Bamboo & Backpacks
Linda and Caleb created their sustainable travel blog, Bamboo & Backpacks, to help travelers see the world while keeping their global footprint to a minimum.After meeting on the road, they spent six months of 2017 exploring South East Asia together but were horrified by the negative impacts caused by humans in the most beautiful places. Experiencing this first hand changed their whole mindset around traveling, and they decided to make a change in both their everyday life and on their adventures. Linda and Caleb's blog is a place to share their sustainable travel journey, eco-friendly travel tips, travel planning advice, and environmentally friendly destination guides.
What we talk about in the episode:
- What is sustainable travel, and why is traveling sustainably so important?
- What is the most eco-friendly mode of transport is when traveling, and what’s the worst?
- How can we make flying more sustainable?
- What’s the easiest way to find sustainable accommodation?
- What are the biggest struggles while living and traveling in an environmentally friendly way?
- Their favorite eco-friendly travel items.
And so much more!
Hit SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss a show and check out TheConfidentTraveller.com for more great travel tips!