006: Feeling Confident on Video with Chrissy Ball
If your business has a public-facing image, you need to be able to connect. You need to be able to talk to your perfect audience and patients in order to build and nurture relationships and grow a thriving, successful business. And more than ever before, that means connecting over video.
I met Chrissy Ball at a conference and we immediately caught each other’s eye. Chrissy is a wife, mom, and stuntwoman. She’s been in feature films and on TV, and has eighteen years of experience being in front of the camera. She understands how creating video translates to building a business and connecting with our communities.
Today, Chrissy joins the podcast to talk about why the camera rarely comes naturally to anyone - and how you can conquer the learning curve of being on camera and up your game when it comes to video appearances.
- Why it isn’t easy to just show up and look good on camera - and what makes so many of us short circuit and shut down when faced with this challenge.
- The psychology behind why we like looking at certain people on camera - and how to make authenticity resonate through a camera lens.
- How to be aware of what’s in your background and bring the focus back to you.
- How to keep your explanations simple as a health practitioner when speaking on-camera.
- Why now is the time to stop hiding behind excuses and give 100% to your audience.
Get Today's Show Notes
To get access to today's show notes, including a transcript & links to all the resources mentioned, visit RondaNelson.com/6
Connect with Dr. Ronda Nelson
Rate & Review the Podcast If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Clinical Entrepreneur, hit the subscribe button in Apple Podcasts, (or wherever you listen) so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
You can also help by providing an honest rating & review over on Apple Podcasts. Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can impact even more people. THANK YOU!