ELA tools for the Chromebook Classroom
Each summer I spend time reviewing the tools that I use in my classroom and that I recommend to teachers like you.
Today I'd like to share my favorite apps, add-ons, and extensions for the ELA classroom.
This collection of tools will help your students become better readers and writers and will also help you provide better support and feedback on their written work.
Here's a quick list of the tools I review in this episode:
- Boom Writer (web app)
- Hemingway Editor (web app)
- Cite this for me (Chrome Extension)
- Grammarly (Chrome extension)
- NewsELA (web app)
- Dogo News (web app)
- Google Dictionary (Chrome extension)
- Immersive Reader (Chrome extension)
- Read and Write for Google (Chrome extension)
- Highlight Tool (Add on for Docs)
- Page Marker (Chrome Extension)
- Mote (Chrome Extension)
- e-Comments (Chrome Extension)
Did I leave out your favorite ELA resource? Send me a Tweet (@jrsowash) or leave a comment on the show notes page to let me know!
Thanks for tuning into the Chromebook Classroom Podcast! If you enjoyed today's episode, I would appreciate your honest rating and review!