056 – Taking the Drama Out of Your Teacher Life
Ok, I’ll admit it.
I love me some Bachelor.
(Even though it’s been a couple seasons since I’ve watched.)
The drama gets me every time.
Don’t get me wrong…
I’m not a fan of drama in my owwwn life.
But there’s this “I-just-can’t-turn-my-head-away-from-the-train-wreck” feeling that comes over me when it comes to watching reality tv.
Know what I’m sayin?
Drama’s fun when it’s on tv.
Or in a movie.
But Not-So-Much when it’s in your house.
Or in your hallway at school.
Can I get an amen?
It feels like The Drama is following you everywhere you go when…
- Your toddler throws an epic fit about putting his jacket on.
- Your Little Miss Drama Queen stirs the pot of emotions in your classroom.
- Your coworkers turn the faculty room into Gossip Girl Central.
But the truth of the matter?
The Drama doesn’t have to affect you. At All.
You get to be 100% in charge of your drama-meter.
You can let everyone around you go crazy pants.
While you stay cool as a cucumber.
Are you sick of allll The Drama?
I’ve got your back.
Calmer waters are waiting for you, my friend.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to pinpoint the drama in your life that’s driving you bonkers – so you can get rid of it.
- The difference between drama vs. math in your teacher life.
- How to de-dramatize any challenge, frustration, conversation, or situation you encounter out of the blue (or that’s ongoing) in any area of your life.
TRUTH: You don’t have to sacrifice your health or happiness to be a great teacher.
DARE: Regret-proof your #teacherlife by doing things differently.
(Re)discover the life you thought you signed up for.
Say goodbye to the #teachertired and say hello to the very best version of yourself.
A tribe of teacher wellness warriors is launching soon!
Get all the tools, strategies, and support you need to reclaim your time, restore your happiness, and transform your mental, emotional, and physical health.Click here to be first in line.