094 What is Arthritis?
It's estimated that over 54.4 million people in the US have been diagnosed with arthritis. But does having arthritis mean you have to have pain? (Hint: nope)
In today’s episode, I’m demystifying arthritis so you can understand what’s going on and be a better advocate for yourself. Because life without pain is totally possible!
- The anatomy of arthritis
- The difference between osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- And how to keep your joints healthy and strong so you don’t have to worry about pain
All the links:
- www.aewellness.com/mavens - Movement Mavens waitlist
- www.aewellness.com/podcast - Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide - learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline - how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks - you might just hear your voice on a future episode!