088 Should You Keep Your Lower Back Down for Ab Work?
When doing core work - should you keep your lower back pressed down? Or in neutral? The better question is WHY.
Why are you doing it in the first place? Because when you understand the underlying mechanics, you can make a better decision for your body.
So on today’s episode, we’re digging into the relationship between core work and lower back positioning.
Listen in and learn:
- The difference between core work with your lower back down vs keeping it in neutral
- Why knowing the difference matters
- And which version is best for building lower back and core strength
All the links:
- www.aewellness.com/podcast - Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide - learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline - how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks - you might just hear your voice on a future episode!