084 Amanda Thebe on Thriving During Menopause and the Best Types of Strength Training to Balance Your Hormones
Amanda Thebe is a Menopause Warrior. Because menopause is something that everyone with ovaries will experience in their lifetime - and there’s still a ton of mystery around it. Since your hormones regulate and dictate everything from hunger levels, to sleep quality, energy levels and more, there’s no time like the present to learn how best to manage your symptoms with Amanda’s simple hacks.
Listen in and discover:
- How exercise and nutrition can help you manage perimenopause symptoms
- The best type of workouts to arm you against osteoporosis and osteopenia
- And how to thrive during menopause (aka menopocaplyse)
All the links:
- www.aewellness.com/podcast - Show notes, links and more.
- Join the free Body Nerds FB community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/aewbodynerds/
- Come hang out with me on Instagram @hollaformala : https://instagram.com/hollaformala/
- Bodywork Starter Guide - learn the 6 places you need to roll right now for quick-relief, plus the reason why what you’ve tried so far has only given you a temporary fix. Download the guide for free now at www.aewellness.com/bodywork
- 818-396-6501 is the Body Nerd Hotline - how do you build consistency and/or where are you getting stuck? Drop me a line and let me know your body nerd hacks - you might just hear your voice on a future episode!