270: Both Nothing and Deeply Special
In this week's episode, Chris and Steph discuss redirecting requests for various hostnames to one canonical host, creating student personas to improve educational content, and walking away from failing tests. They also embark on a Hollywood themed tour of RSpec mocks, stubs, and spies, when to use each approach, and discuss the types of tests they do (or do not) write.
This episode is brought to you by:
- ScoutAPM - Give Scout a try for free today and Scout will donate $5 to the open source project of your choice when you deploy
- Remote Works Podcast
- Rack Canonical Host
- Sandi Metz - The Magic Tricks of Testing
- Erlang Dialyzer
- Elixir Dialyxir
- Sorbet - type checker for Ruby
- Scout: Give Scout a try for free today and Scout will donate $5 to the open source project of your choice when you deploy.
- Remote Works Podcast: Discover stories helping you find new ways to work, collaborate, and discover new possibilities on the Remote Works Podcast