Episode 83: Addressing Specific Emotional Needs For Boys At Home and In School
My guest this week is Janet Allison the Founder of Boys Alive! and the Co-Host of the ON BOYS Parenting Podcast. With more than 20 years of experience coaching parents, mentoring teachers, and being the featured parenting expert on both radio and TV, Janet loves empowering parents and teachers with proven tools and strategies to raise boys to be confident, caring, and capable adults.
In this episode, Janet and I discuss ways parents and teachers can address specific emotional needs for boys at home and in school. Janet shares how the difference in boys' development is often disregarded in educational systems and may result in the misdiagnosis of disorders like ADHD. By empowering parents and teachers with the tools and strategies to understand and approach boys for their specific emotional needs, Janet aides a critical need both in-home and school environments.
Where to learn more about Boys Alive! and Janet Allison ...
- ON BOYS Parenting Podcast
- 20+ Actionable Strategies During Quarantine
Connect with Dr. Nicole Beurkens on...
Need help with improving your child’s behavior naturally?
- My book Life Will Get Better is available for purchase, click here to learn more.
- Looking for more? Check out my Blog and the Better Behavior Naturally Parent Membership- a resource guide for parents who want to be more effective with improving their child’s behavior.
- Interested in becoming a patient? Contact us here.