So You Want To Start A Blog? The 13 Things You Should Know Before Hitting Publish And Starting A Blog
You know that voice that is deep within your heart, deep within your mind, constantly telling you to do something, yet often is silenced by fear, by worry, or by what others may think?
Well, that voice that is deep within your heart is there for a reason, a specific purpose and it is time to let that voice be heard.
It is time to silence the thoughts that invoke fear, worry and doubt of what others may think and instead tune in fully to the passions and dreams that lie within your heart of hearts.
If you have a voice, a passion, for wanting to jump in and do something creative, or a voice and a passion for taking a chance on your business idea or diving into the online world of marketing, well you are going to want to listen to today’s episode.
I am sharing my extremely honest review of my last four years as a blogger and giving you the inside scoop to the very things I wish I had known and done differently before hitting publish and starting my blog.
The 13 Things You Should Know Before Hitting Publish And Starting A Blog!
Resources From The Episode:
- Listen in to Episode 1 of the Best Day Podcast on the 5 things to do to make your dream come true
- Looking to take your e-mail marketing to the next level? Try out Flodesk to elevate your e-mails today
- Ready to customize your own branding and templates for your business - try out Canva Pro for your free trial to see why this is my favorite and most worth it tool I use in business!
Come Connect With Us:
Click here for the show notes of today's episode!
- Leave a 5-star ranking AND written review! This helps share the love for The Best Day Podcast to others! Thanks so much for the support!
- Come hang out and chat over on Instagram @thebestdaypodcast and @gracefulandfree
- Join our Facebook group for encouragement, community, and support!
Have the BEST day!