Executive Coaching for CMOs
If you're a CMO or someone who has the C-Suite as part of your career path goals, we've got an episode for you. We spoke with Julie Zadow, CMO in Residence for Demand Spring, on the topic of executive coaching for CMOs.
Julie breaks down how CMOs can benefit from an executive coaching relationship. We discuss:
- observations about interest in executive coaching in 2020
- how coaches and mentors are different and what season of your career warrants coaching
- why an external confidante is so important
- how a coach can help a CMO take his or her organization to the next level
- the personal benefits of a coaching relationship when it comes to getting nudged out of your comfort zone or working on your emotional intelligence
- And more
Want to connect with Julie?
You can email Julie (listen to the episode to grab that email address) or reach out to her on LinkedIn.
About The B2B Mix Show:
The B2B Mix Show with Alanna Jackson and Stacy Jackson is brought to you by Jackson Marketing. Need help with your B2B online presence? Let’s talk!
Connect with us on social media: