44 minutes | Jan 18th 2021

Big Souls Make Big Promises with Shauna Cuch

Join us as Rebecca Hall Gruyter talks with author, Shauna Cuch about her book: Big Souls Make Big Promises: Reveal Hidden Personal & Family Dynamics to Unleash Your Purpose. Shauna shares a revolutionary approach to an ancient methodology of revealing the unconscious programming of our human experience. Science says we only know 10% of who we are. The other 90% may be the unconscious shadow creating the drama in our lives. We are blindsided daily by life coming at us, not realizing that our unconscious behaviors create our reality. Once the veil is removed with this powerful constellation practice, souls can align and integrate the dark and the light of existence. We can never stand in the light without a shadow, so why not embrace what there is to discover? You can find our host, Rebecca Hall Gruyter at the www.RHGTVnetwork.com or at www.yourpurposedrivenpractice.com. Shauna can be found at http://www.journeyintotheheart.net/. Get the book at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08N8NWZVD
Play
Like
Play Next
Mark
Played
Share