The Key Performance Indicators You Should Be Tracking To Grow Your Firm with Mike Meilinger
Mike Meilinger is the owner of a CPA firm focused exclusively on litigation support, forensic services, divorce accounting, and business valuation. In this special bonus episode, Mike shares the importance of tracking Key Performance Indicators in your accounting firm and how he’s grown his firm to almost $2 million in revenue with just 75 clients.
Here’s a few things we talked about:
- Mike shares about his firm serving high income business owners and young entrepreneurs and makes over a million yearly with just 75 clients
- What a key performance indicator really is and why they’re so important to growing your firm
- How KPI’s helped Mike from having overworked and underpaid employees to getting a low-turnover team that works reasonable hours
- The most important thing CPAs should track if they ever want to leverage and grow their firm
- Why it’s never too late to shift your vision and change the results you’re getting in your firm
- The rule of thumb your should be following when it comes to pricing your services
- The difference between “engagement seep” and “engagement creep” and how you can avoid both
- The most important KPIs you should be tracking that most people forget about (especially during a recession or hard times)
If you’re ready to focus in on what’s really important to grow your firm and your revenues, this episode is a must-listen! Special thanks to Mike for taking the time to chat.Connect with Mike:
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Abundant Accountant Community today: