3 Mindset Shifts to Make to Navigate Uncertain Times with Denise Mandeau
Are you at a loss right now when it comes to talking to your clients or are struggling to bring in new business?
On this episode of The Abundant Accountant Podcast, Denise Mandeau joins me to talk about three mindset shifts you need to make right now to navigate these uncertain times.
Here’s a few things we talked about:
- The difference between being fearless and being courageous
- Michele and Denise role play how to talk about “perceived reality”
- Why doing the opposite of what you normally would do can really change the conversations you're having with your clients
- How to ask better questions that will lead you to find solutions and get better results
- How to shift from contraction to expansion mode to create new opportunities and become a leader for your clients
- How you can easily start building more trust with your current and potential clients
If you want to thrive and grow even during these challenging times, this episode is for you!
If you’re having a challenging or stressful time in your firm right now, we’re offering complimentary coaching sessions to help you through it! Visit theabundantcall.com to learn more and schedule.
This episode was brought to you by Xero. With Xero’s cloud accounting software, small businesses and accountants can work together and collaborate anytime, anywhere. With real-time financials, bank connections, unlimited users, and online invoicing, it’s beautiful accounting software that’s powered by people.
Xero provides its 2+ million subscribers with connections to a thriving ecosystem of 800+ third-party apps and 200+ connections to banks and financial service providers. Learn more at www.xero.com.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Abundant Accountant Community today: