S5E5: Not Your Mama's Vacay with Sydney Jackson-Clockston
Sydney Jackson-Clockston is the owner of Sydney Starr Travel and is a Responsible Travel, Retreat Coordinator, and Business Strategist with The Kite+Dart Group. She has found a unique way to disrupt the travel industry. Sydney recently started Living History Tours as an opportunity for experiential learning. The knowledge learned during tours is applicable not just to personal growth but also to business practices. Tours offer facilitated discussions and give perspective on how to start the conversation of cross-cultural issues. Learn more about Living History Tours here.
We’re covering women who disrupt this entire season!
In This Episode:
- The unexpected way the travel agency can be disrupted by creating transformative travel experiences
- The impact traditional travel has on local communities when travelers are not mindful of how and where they spend their dollars
- Why it’s time for the travel and adventure tourism sector to be disruptive
Connect with Sydney:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/sydneystarrtravel
- IG: www.instagram.com/sydneystarrtravel
- LinkedIn: www.LinkedIn.com/in/sydneyjc
-----> MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT TRADE AND TRAVEL - TEACHING 1000 PEOPLE HOW TO MAKE $1000.00 PER DAY.
Contact the Show: ThatsWhatSheDidPodcast@gmail.com
Send your questions, comments, and suggestions for women to feature to Tangia Renee