WEDNESDAY WISDOM: Set Etiquette for Makeup/Wardrobe Departments
So you are now a guest on a show, working on an indie film or have been called up to the big league studio film...how do you address your hair, makeup, and wardrobe departments for the best collaborative creative conversation regarding your character's depiction on screen. Clear is kind, but sometimes those departments don't seem so kind. How to address showing up to set and keeping the creative liberties of your character's creation optimistic is in your control and today we discuss the best tactics.
Please subscribe to That One Audition on Apple Podcasts and follow us on social media:
- CONTENT IS CONFIDENCE: This three-week offering gives strategic and specific ways into developing, enhancing and structuring your character. Click here to learn more.
- INSTAGRAM: @alyshiaochse
- INSTAGRAM: @thatoneaudition
- WEBSITE: AlyshiaOchse.com
- ITUNES: Subscribe to That One Audition on iTunes
- SPOTIFY: Subscribe to That One Audition on Spotify
- STITCHER: Subscribe to That One Audition on Stitcher
- WRITER: Bebe Katsenes
- SOUND DESIGN: Zachary Jameson
- WEBSITE & GRAPHICS: Chase Jennings
- ASSISTANT: Elle Powell
- SOCIAL OUTREACH: Bebe Katsenes