WEDNESDAY WISDOM: Art of Letting Go Into Character — with Alyshia Ochse
It was a no. Then another no. Again, a no.
Even yesterday it was a no.
How do you let go in times of constant rejection? How do you not push for just getting the yes?
Today, I wanted to discuss how you can "let go" of expectations of results in your art and use the pressure cooker situation to deepen your art (character).
Please subscribe to That One Audition on Apple Podcasts and follow us on social media:
- WHAT'S MY FRAME: Learn the basic frames used in filmmaking and how to incorporate them to create dynamic and engaging self-tape auditions. Click here to get $30 off the course
- INSTAGRAM: @alyshiaochse
- INSTAGRAM: @thatoneaudition
- WEBSITE: AlyshiaOchse.com
- ITUNES: Subscribe to That One Audition on iTunes
- SPOTIFY: Subscribe to That One Audition on Spotify
- STITCHER: Subscribe to That One Audition on Stitcher
- WRITER: Bebe Katsenes
- SOUND DESIGN: Zachary Jameson
- WEBSITE & GRAPHICS: Chase Jennings
- ASSISTANT: Elle Powell
- SOCIAL OUTREACH: Bebe Katsenes