WEDNESDAY WISDOM: Any Exit Out of Anxiety — with Nicola Salter & Alyshia Ochse
Having anxiety about life? Holidays? Auditions? What 2021 will look like? Me too. You are not alone. Today, I wanted to share the healthy EXIT to any anxiety.
I wanted to end with soothing and practical wisdom from one of my great healers Nicola Salter. Anxiety is a jumbled mess of saying that your body is looking for "any exit" to not feel the cortisol dump that is happening. So here are some recommendations to immediately give the healthy exit for anxiety - whether you are trying to avoid a family catastrophe this holiday season or stepping back into the audition room.
Nicola Salter is an international Mentor, Quantum Field Practitioner, Heart Math Coach, Educator, Author.
To manage your anxiety (during this holiday season) and build more coherence prior to and during an audition, I recommend you practice some breathwork called Heart Focused Breathing. This is a quick and easy technique to reset your emotions, and rewire your brain. It is used widely to calm anxiety on the spot and help you become centered.
- COURSE: How to Decode & Calm Your Emotions: Your Self-Care Tool Kit for Overcoming Stress, Anxiety, and Overwhelm
- COURSE: Creating great characters and existing in each moment has landed some of the best actors and storytellers on That One Audition. To uplevel your character building check out CONTENT IS CONFIDENCE
- CONSULTING: Consulting with Alyshia Ochse
- COACHING: Coaching with Alyshia Ochse
- SUBSCRIBE: To dive deeper into each episode, plus receive exclusive bonuses related to the show, come join the newsletter here
- INSTAGRAM: Be sure to snap a screenshot and tag me @alyshiaochse and @thatoneaudition as you're listening to this week's episode.
- ONE MORE THING!: Make sure to subscribe to the podcast to stay up to date on the latest artist insights and relatable journeys:
- WRITER: Alyshia Ochse
- SOUND DESIGN: Zachary Jameson
- WEBSITE & GRAPHICS: Chase Jennings
- ASSISTANT: Elle Powell
- SOCIAL OUTREACH: Bebe Katsenes