S2 030: Ahna O'Reilly — Kismet and a Work Ethic to Back It Up
In this episode, I sit down with the incandescent Ahna O’Reilly. With nearly 50 films under her belt, Ahna has curated a career of unmissable performances, including The Help, Fruitvale Station, and, most recently, her breathtaking turn in The Morning Show.
Ahna opens up about how her authentic relationships have led to some of her biggest opportunities (like Octavia Spencer getting her an audition for The Help!), the importance of honoring her own needs during the audition process, and how she plans to keep prioritizing her personal life even amidst her massive career success.
These are the unforgettable stories that landed Ahna O’Reilly right here!
For exclusive content surrounding this and all podcast episodes, sign up for our amazing newsletter at AlyshiaOchse.com. And don't forget to snap and post a photo while listening to the show and tag me (@alyshiaochse)!
- WHAT'S MY FRAME: Learn the basic frames used in filmmaking and how to incorporate them to create dynamic and engaging self-tape auditions. Click here to get $30 off the course
- INSTAGRAM: @alyshiaochse
- INSTAGRAM: @thatoneaudition
- WEBSITE: AlyshiaOchse.com
- ITUNES: Subscribe to That One Audition on iTunes
- SPOTIFY: Subscribe to That One Audition on Spotify
- STITCHER: Subscribe to That One Audition on Stitcher
- WRITER: Nicole Steinwedell
- SOUND DESIGN: Zachary Jameson
- WEBSITE & GRAPHICS: Chase Jennings
- ASSISTANT: Elle Powell
- SOCIAL OUTREACH: Bebe Katsenes