3000 Refurbishments and 13 years later, Paul Tinker talks Builders and Construction
Ex-Military training instructor turned multi--business owner and entrepreneur - Paul now operates a property business, construction business, private mentoring groups and a training academy teaching property investors how to manage a refurbishment project effectively, efficiently and compliantly. Ensuring maximum margins with a bulletproof, professional approach to each and every project you undertake - Paul's no BS approach to his teaching and coaching style ensures that you get it straight and not the classic : "it depends" you might hear on other courses in the property space.
Some of the questions I asked:
- Common building myths people post online? what grinds your gears?
- Worst things you’ve seen on site?
- Why are builders so annoying?
- Finding and vetting Builders?
- Pricing of work?
- Is it possible for a refurb to be under budget and under time?
- How should we best work with Builders?
- Dealing with poor work? Legals?
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.