Losing the Last 10 Pounds with Anne
Have you ever lost weight and then gained the last 5 or 10 pounds back? Or lost a bunch of weight and then stalled at the last 5 or 10 pounds? Join me in this victory and coaching interview with Anne as she talks about her weight loss victory and losing the last 10 pounds.
Things we Talked About:
- Is setting food boundaries effective?
- How Anne finds time to do Bible studies and renew her mind
- How has the pandemic affected Anne’s eating habits?
- What would be a good reason to lose that last 10 pounds?
- What are the benefits of having self-control as opposed to just ignoring boundaries for a part of the day?
- How to follow your boundaries
- Anne’s biggest takeaway on what can help her get back on track to losing the last 10 pounds
Once I start controlling the food, I have more time and space to connect with God because I’m not overcome with guilt and I’m not trying to live in secrecy. - Anne
Once I start making those little changes, other bigger changes that I want in life start to happen. - Anne
Resources We Talked About on the Podcast:
- Perfect Portions
- Freedom from Emotional Eating by Barb Raveling
- I Deserve a Donut (And Other Lies That Make You Eat) by Barb Raveling
- I Deserve a Donut App
- The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
- The Renewing of the Mind Project by Barb Raveling
- Taste for Truth: A 30 Day Weight Loss Bible Study by Barb Raveling
- (Link to Anne’s Art project)
- (Link to the BLANK art project)
How to Listen to the Podcast:
- Stitcher: Click here to subscribe or listen on Stitcher.
- Apple Podcasts: Click here to subscribe or listen on Apple Podcasts. (If you haven’t subscribed to the podcast on Apple, this can sometimes take a few hours to update.)
- Google Play: Click here to subscribe or listen on Google Play.
- Android: Click here to subscribe or listen on Android.
- Spotify: Click here to subscribe or listen on Spotify.
- Amazon Alexa: To listen on Amazon Alexa, say, “Alexa, play the Taste for Truth Podcast.”