Your Humility Needs to Exceed Your Ability with Kelvin Joseph
In this episode of Tales from the PROS, I chat with Kelvin Joseph, who INC Magazine once recognized him on their top 30 entrepreneurs under 30. He is also a sports marketing guru, American Advertising Federation Trendsetter, LinkedIn Marketing Influencer, Motivational Speaker, top relationship builder and was the COO and CMO of Steiner Sports, and is now the CEO of Kool Kel Marketing.
We talk about Kelvin's journey being the CMO at Steiner Sports and why he started Kool Kel Marketing. We also chat about how to build and nurture relationships, how to truly sell the right way, how to talk to buyers, his mentors, life advice, and much more.
- Give us a little background on your story and how you got to where you are today.
- I know you are an amazing salesman and marketer, how do you combine your marketing experience and sales tactics to achieve your business goals?
- I see that you are incredibly connected, do you have any tips that worked for you in terms of building and nurturing relationships the right way?
- I love your motto, “people don’t like to be sold to, but they love to buy”. Can you explain that more?
- How do you leverage LinkedIn and other digital platforms to help you brand yourself and your company properly, and also achieve results?
- What were some of the coolest athletes you know when you were at Steiner Sports?
- What does the future look like at Kool Kel Marketing?
- What is some of the best advice you received from someone else regarding business and life?
- How do you define failure?
- How do you define business?
- How do you define success?
Follow Kelvin Joseph:
Podcast Website - https://www.talesfromthepros.com Company Website - https://www.imaginovation.net Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TalesfromthePROS/ Twitter - https://twitter.com/MGeorgiou22 Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/the_mgeorgiou/ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJv9pbImovknEluSLzAPTpg/featured