SDR035: The role of Physiotherapy in Swimming with Michael Reynolds APA
Most competitive swimming programs contain a dry land element. We talk to Sports and Exercise Physiotherapist Michael Reynolds about the role his profession plays in supporting athletes achieve their full potential. Our conversation covered:
- The difference between Physiotherapists, Chiropractors and Therapeutic Massage specialists
- Typical issues that swimmers encounter that may benefit from Physiotheraphy
- Is it just for fixing problems, or also routine maintenance?
- Find a physio at Choose.Physio
- St Ives Physiotherapy & Sports Therapy Centre
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
The post SDR035: The role of Physiotherapy in Swimming with Michael Reynolds APA appeared first on Mensard.