Created with Sketch.
St. Basil Catholic Church Brecksville Podcast
27 minutes | Aug 19, 2022
307. New Parish Logo + Tagline Reveal - Their Origin & Meaning
Fr. Ryan & Staffers Tommy & Gregory reveal and discuss the meaning behind our new parish logo and tagline.
13 minutes | Aug 16, 2022
306. Fr. Ryan Homily - God’s Will is an Acquired Taste
11 minutes | Aug 8, 2022
305. Fr. Ryan Homily - Enormous yet Close, Powerful yet Gentle
God is so big that He's even in the little things.
14 minutes | Aug 2, 2022
304. Fr. Ryan Homily - The Richness of God
If God has no money, in what is He rich?
9 minutes | Jul 25, 2022
303. Fr. Ryan Homily - Wasting Time with God
Jesus, who had a world to save, could have easily claimed to be "too busy".
46 minutes | Jul 21, 2022
302. Redemptive Suffering - Fr. Ryan presentation to TOBCLE Healing Retreat
The location of pain and the location of transformation. Find out more at tobcle.org
46 minutes | Jul 17, 2022
301. Holy Spirit Power - Fr. Ryan presentation to Young Adults
The unique characteristics of Divine power compared to human power.
15 minutes | Jul 11, 2022
300. Fr. Ryan Homily - Serving Not Just Because of Need but Out of Identity
The Good Samaritan story may be deeper than we realize.
27 minutes | Jul 10, 2022
299. Seminarian Window Washer! - Interview w/ Chris Cotone
Chris is living here at St. Basil over the summer, working hard and growing in Eucharistic spirituality.
11 minutes | Jul 4, 2022
298. Fr. Ryan Homily - Making Your Domain part of God’s Kingdom
God's story reveals His identity and the part you play in it.
29 minutes | Jun 29, 2022
297. Fr. Walt - ”That’s All I Got” presentation to Women’s Ministry
Fr. Walt returns to speak to Gifts of the Spirit Women's Ministry about adjustments in life.
13 minutes | Jun 28, 2022
296. Fr. Ryan Homily - Dealing w/ Rejection: 2 Alternatives
"Shall we call down fire upon them?!?" vs. "Let's keep walking."
10 minutes | Jun 21, 2022
295. Fr. Ryan Homily - Overcoming Wounds with Eucharistic Medicine
Father's Day & Corpus Christi 2022. Cultural examples from TV over the years of wounded, small fathers who are not admired but only laughed at.
15 minutes | Jun 20, 2022
294. Fr. Dave Domanski - Homily of First Mass of Thanksgiving
Hear newly ordained son of the parish Fr. Dave Domanski's homily from his Mass of Thanksgiving and ask yourself, "Did you wake up today and say, 'Jesus, You are crazy about me'? - Fr. Harry Geib, SJ
35 minutes | Jun 14, 2022
293. Being Catholic in a Woke, Divided Time w/ Fr. Koopman
Fr. Joe Koopman, Moral Theologian, uses the Christian narrative to view current scapegoating loops and the way out of them.
6 minutes | Jun 6, 2022
292. Fr. Ryan Homily - 3-Word Prayer to Accept the Gift that has been Waiting
Pentecost - the greatest gift is the gift of a Person
11 minutes | May 31, 2022
291. Fr. Ryan Homily - Ascension: Taking our Humanity to Heaven
Preparing a place and giving us hope, rather than ditching a messy world.
14 minutes | May 24, 2022
290. Fr. Ryan Homily - Stepping Away to Raise Your Eyes to Heaven
God did not design us to be machines
13 minutes | May 16, 2022
289. Fr. Ryan Homily - Cross Precedes Glory: Paschal Mystery in Real Life
Concrete examples in everyday life of picking up the Cross on the way to Glory
13 minutes | May 9, 2022
288. Fr. Ryan Homily - The Many Motherhoods that Bring Forth Life
The Church is a Mother too, in all the fullness of motherhood - tender, merciful, encouraging, challenging, loving
Terms of Service
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
© Stitcher 2022