Ep.39 The 7 Steps to Start Your Amazon Business the Right Way
Welcome back to the Sprint to Profit Podcast for Amazon Sellers. In this episode, we are going to break down the essential steps on how to actually get started in a proper way to make sure you give yourself the best chance for success. From tips like how to identify your ideal client to the definition of a good keyword, we have dozens of tips for you today, which we’ve categorized into seven steps that focus on how you can start your Amazon business right.
If you liked what you heard today on the show, please make sure to hit the subscribe button so you can get updated when we post new episodes. Please share this episode with others who might get value out of it as well. We wish you the best for you and your business.
To get some FREE training on what it takes to have a successful business to fuel your lifestyle, head to www.goteamreal.com to download our FREE training today. Also head to www.goteamreal.com/income to download your free INCOME calculator.
- 00:22 - Hello and Welcome
- 01:55 - Step 1: Finding your ideal client to serve...NOT a product to sell to customers
- 10:24 - Step 2: Do product research on the main keywords of your products
- 15:20 - Step 3: Determine if the products are profitable & prioritize the best opportunities
- 18:50 - Step 4: Start sourcing factories to manufacture the products
- 21:30 - Step 5: Order your product inventory from your preferred supplier
- 21:50 - Step 6: Create your marketing strategy & launch a plan to start off right
- 26:37 - Step 7: Analyze your metrics to optimize your business & repeat the whole process again
- 28:39 - Summary and recap
- 33:11 - Thanks and conclusion
Jungle Scout: https://www.junglescout.com/
Trademark Search eBook Download: https://goteamreal.com/landmybrand
Money/Time Investment Tool: https://www.goteamreal.com/smartgoal
Our Website: https://www.goteamreal.com/
Real Amazon Seller Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmazonSellerRoundTable/
02:27 - “Your first goal is to build a brand that connects with these ideal clients.” - Kirsty
05:22 - “That customer avatar that most people tell you to focus on is almost irrelevant to what you’re trying to achieve.” - Isaac
04:00 - “And then all of a sudden you’ve got a mish mash of products. They might sell some stuff off of Amazon, but that’s not you building a real business, right? You want build yourself a brand.” - Kirsty
12:39 - “We want to see people doing around 30 sales a day to let us know that there is a demand there.” - Isaac