SE65 | Founders Therapy Session with Matt Wunderli
Personalizing the platform. An entrepreneurial mindset conversation with the Co-Host of the Founders Therapy Podcast, Matt Wunderli. Matt is the epitome of the word entrepreneur.
He is the CEO of Publisher Arts and other startups. Publisher Arts is a media science company. As they say, analytics at the core of digital transformation. Matt is also an All-American Rugby player and he brings his experience to this sports and entrepreneurship conversation.
We discuss why Matt has a podcast and we also get into storytelling, data, personalization, education, rugby, political conversations, and much more. With Matt’s great thinking, Eric became a firehose during this conversation. This conversation takes you in different directions, but with Matt’s dynamic entrepreneurial mindset, he was ready for anything!
With a focus on the entrepreneurship lifestyle, we are excited to feature Matt on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Want to collaborate with the SportsEpreneur team? Visit: https://sportsepreneur.com/sports-content-marketing/
—Matt Wunderli | Founders Therapy Session Podcasting is an Outlet The Media Scientists as Coined By Matt Wunderli Creating Dynamic Opportunities by Not Putting Yourself in a Box Business Lessons from Rugby Player Matt Wunderli Consumption vs Production Conversations Around Politics The Importance of Founders Therapy
Start a Podcast
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
Connect with us:
- Thank you for listening to this SportsEpreneur podcast episode all about entrepreneurship, storytelling, and creating amazing content.
- SportsEpreneur podcast episodes are all about colliding sports and entrepreneurship–we also discuss content creation and marketing.
- We hope you will Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Intro Music, “escape” was provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. The place where sports and entrepreneurship collide!
The post SE65 | Founders Therapy Session with Matt Wunderli appeared first on SportsEpreneur.