SE62 | FitLight | Sports Tech Innovation with Alana D’Andrade
Move. Measure. Motivate. In this episode, we feature Alana D’Andrade, Managing Director at FitLight Training. Alana shares knowledge around improving tech in sports training, stepping up your game as an athlete, and connecting the dots in business.
FitLight is a speed and cognitive training system that is designed to completely transform the way we exercise, train, and measure performance. The system is used by some of the top sports teams in the world including almost all NBA teams, Premier League Clubs, and athletes such as Stephen Curry, Manuel Neuer, and Erika Wheeler of the WNBA’s Indiana Fever.
With a focus on sports tech, game improvement, and brand recognition, we are excited to feature Alana on the SportsEpreneur Podcast.
Want to collaborate with the SportsEpreneur team? Visit: https://sportsepreneur.com/sports-content-marketing/
—FitLight | Disrupting the Sports Tech Space with Alana D’Andrade How Stephen Curry’s Use of FitLight Trainer Sparked Major Momentum For The Company Connecting The Dots With Potential Athletes Tech For Kids Who the FitLight Trainer is For How Alana D’Andrade Landed At FitLight How Storytelling Helps Spread The Word Bringing the innovation and technology to Health Care The Future of FitLight and Tech Start a Podcast
Are you an athlete or entrepreneur looking to create content? Learn More.
Useful links from this episode:
Other important links:
- FitLight Family on YouTube
- Stephen Curry: Training Redefined
- Okkulo Founder on Bettering Athletes | Mel O’Connor
- Brandon Payne, Accelerate Basketball Training | Steph Curry’s trainer
- Sports Technology – CES 2021
Connect with us:
- Thank you for listening to this SportsEpreneur podcast episode all about sports tech innovation, training, and branding.
- SportsEpreneur podcast episodes are all about colliding sports and entrepreneurship–we also discuss content creation and marketing.
- We hope you will Subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Music, “escape” provided by Pluto Tracks.
- Check out more from our sports and business content platform: SportsEpreneur. The place where sports and entrepreneurship collide!
The post SE62 | FitLight | Sports Tech Innovation with Alana D’Andrade appeared first on SportsEpreneur.