75. A Box with Feelings, with Macy Watson
To celebrate the 75th episode of Spiritual Life and Leadership, I'm bringing a short conversation with my twelve-year-old daughter, Macy Watson. We talk about her thoughts on God and we talk about leadership.
Oh, and what the heck is "a box with feelings"? Well, you'll just have to listen to find out!
THIS EPISODE'S HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Markus interviews his daughter, Macy, about her thoughts on 1) God and the spiritual life and 2) leadership.
- Macy thinks of God as the most understanding Person ever.
- Macy sometimes thinks of herself as “a box with feelings”.
- Macy shares her experience as captain of her cheer team.
- Macy believes forcing people to do what you want them to do is bad leadership.
- Markus explains to Macy the metaphor of “the carrot and the stick.”
RELEVANT RESOURCES AND LINKS:
Instructions to leave a review of Spiritual Life and Leadership:
- Click HERE.
- Click on the link that says, "Listen on Apple Podcasts."
- In the window that opens, click the button that says, "Open Link." This will open iTunes.
- To the right of the Spiritual Life and Leadership logo, click "Ratings and Reviews."
- Under the heading, "Customer Reviews," click on the button that says, "Write a Review."
- Select the number of stars and write your review.
- Click submit.
I'd be so grateful if you did this. Thank you!
Support the show (http://patreon.com/markuswatson)