3 Steps to Emotional Wellness with Miles Adcox
Miles Adcox (Onsite Workshops, Unspoken Podcast) is passionate about emotional wellness. His company offers life-changing personal growth workshops, leadership retreats, and emotional treatment. He lives his life by three concepts: Empathy over action, love over agenda, and grace over advice. He also co-hosts a podcast, Unspoken, with friend of the show Ruthie Lindsey.
In the first half of this episode, Miles explains what is and isn’t self-care, how to balance negative and positive emotions, and three steps to enhance emotional wellness. In the second half, Branden sits with Good Good Good’s managing editor, Kailey Thompson, to highlight the best news that came from 2020 and how we can be a part of the good in 2021.
Background reading on the year’s top good news stories:
- Lockdowns caused a 17 percent drop in global carbon dioxide emissions.
- Levels of nitrogen dioxide — a key ingredient in smog — declined by an average of 27 percent in 12 major global cities 10 days after lockdowns were initiated.
- Books on anti-racism rose to best-seller lists this year.
- Following increased Black Lives Matter protests, the majority of people support the movement.
- Protests against racial injustice led to policy changes around the country.
- We also put together our top good news stories from 2020 on our Instagram. Check out all the good that 2020 brought.